Hifu treatment in Pakistan has grown very popular over last few years and because of its good results is considered at the top of Non-surgical procedures. Also checkout other Non-surgical facelift procedures. https://aestheticareclinic.com/non-surgical-facelift-wrinkle-treatment/
What is HIFU?
HIFU (high-intensity focused ultrasound): An aesthetic innovation that uses high energy sound waves to penetrate skin tissue to stimulate collagen and also reduce excess fat under the skin. It firms up saggy skin and creates v-shaped face without pain or scar. Results become apparent in a few weeks.
ADVANTAGES OF HIFU PROCEDURE
HIFU is applied to the necessary skin area. It focuses to heat up the under skin cells. It will destroy them to help new collagen to form. HIFU technique reduces the excess skin without making an incision.
- It lifts and tightens the skin by forming new collagen.
- Removes double chin and excess fat.
- Firms up saggy skin of face and neck and creates v-shaped face.
- The treatment is Non-surgical with little recovery time. Mild swelling lasts only a few days.
- This non-invasive procedure is cheaper than surgical ways to treat aging.
- Since, it is a non-invasive procedure; it is painless for the people undergoing the HIFU procedure.
- HIFU is best for busy people to enhance facial beauty when they are above their 40s.
- HIFU is a Lunch time procedure for facial skin tightening and can easily be scheduled in a busy life style.
- You can see the best result after taking only one HIFU treatment.
CONCLUSION…. THE RESULT IS WORTH IT
Hifu treatment procedure takes around one hour. But the result is worth it. At least 30% improvement is noticeable immediately after the procedure and in 1-3 months, new collagen synthesis occurs and full treatment results can be seen. At Aestheticare, Dr Saba who has experience of more than 20 years, ensures a very safe and effective procedure.