Acne Scars Treatment
How to remove pimples, blackheads, whiteheads & acne scars from skin?
Acne is a general term that refers to lesions commonly known as pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and cysts. These could appear on the chest, back, shoulders, face, neck, and upper arms. Often associated with puberty, acne may even develop in adulthood and may persist for several years
- An initial consultation will take place
- After we shall formulate a specific effective treatment plan designed to suppress current acne and improve scarring
- Visible reduction in breakouts are typically observed after several weeks
- Many treatments exist. Including medicines, lasers, blue light, etc.
- Treatments vary according to the problem’s severity