Treatment & Procedure of Carboxytherapy
- Carbon dioxide therapy (CDT) or carboxytherapy involves intradermal injection of medical-grade CO2 using 30 G needles
- CO2 insufflation is utilized for stretch marks, cellulite, localized fatty areas, and under-eye dark circles
- Minimal side-effects and pain make it a good option among rejuvenation techniques
- Carboxytherapy can dramatically improve the appearance of under-eye dark circles and wrinkles
- The treatment only takes five minutes and is completed in a series of 2-6 treatments spaced one week apart.
Contact us for more details about cost, procedure and side effects at our clinic for best Carboxytherapy treatment in Lahore/Islamabad.