High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
- An innovative, non-invasive way to reduce wrinkles that lasts up to 2 years
- HIFU uses ultrasound energy to encourage the production of collagen, which results in firmer skin
- Works best for people over 30 with mild-moderate skin laxity
HIFU has many aesthetic benefits, including:
- – Wrinkle reduction
- – Tightening sagging skin on the neck
- – lifting the cheeks, eyebrows and eyelids
- – enhancing jawline definition
- – tightening of the décolletage
- – smoothing the skin
The treatment Process
- The ultrasound probe is moved upwards in the direction we try to create lift
- The high intensity focused ultrasound waves then reach the underlying connective tissue and generate desired skin-tightening effects
- The overlying skin layers remain unaffected, meaning no trace
Treatment length and how many?
- A single treatment takes between 30-60 minutes, depending on the area treated
- During a session, an individual area can be treated or all areas can be treated at once
- Excellent results can be achieved with just one HIFU treatment, though in certain cases a second treatment may be required after 3 months
- You can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment as there is no skin damage on the upper layers
- Slight redness may occur in some cases, which will quickly subside
Aestheticare is the only clinic in Pakistan which promises Non-Surgical facelift using HIFU after a single session with guaranteed results.
Contact us for more details about cost, procedure and side effects at our clinic for best skin tightening treatment in Lahore/Islamabad.