What is a thread lift?
- Thread lift is a non-surgical, non-scarring procedure done with facial threads.
- Can be performed in a clinic within an hour and with minimal downtime
- Cost is much less than a conventional facelift
- Results usually last for 3-4 years.
How it works?
- PCL/PDO threadlift can provide a subtle lift to early jowls, drooping brows, and a sagging neck
- A thread lift can offer an effective option for those wanting a less invasive method for refreshing their appearance
- Main advantage is that thread lifts naturally dissolve over time
- The gradual absorption creates significant collagen remodeling to hold long after threads have dissolved
- People with thinners skin are generally not suitable for this procedure
- Also check other Non surgical Facelift procedures we offer.
- Any pain associated is usually only via local anaesthetic injection and is followed by minimal discomfort thereafter
- The whole procedure is normally over within an hour, after which the patient can return home
- Minimal swelling is followed thereafter
Who is the ideal candidate for a thread lift?
Ideal candidates for Threadlift may be seeking to:
- -Lift and add volume to sagging cheeks
- -Elevate sagging brows
- -Elevate and refresh marionette lines and nasolabial grooves
- -Support and revitalize the neck area
- -Correct asymmetry of the brow and face
- -Revitalize and lift the jowl area
Doctors at Aestheticare have more than 20 years’ experience in Lasers and will ensure a very safe and effective procedure. Please book your appointment for a free consultation with one of our expert doctors. We also provide good discounts to all our existing Clients so what are you waiting for? Call us to know about further details or book appointment online for best threadlift treatment in Lahore/Islamabad. Please also checkout our You tube videos to know more about our clinic procedures.