Promoitalia Thread Lift
What is a thread lift?
- A non-surgical, non-scarring procedure to achieve facial refreshment and improve skin quality
- Thread lifts can be performed in a clinic within an hour and with minimal downtime
- Cost is much less than a conventional facelift
- Results usually last for 3-4 years
- We are the only clinic in Pakistan doing the latest Promoitalia thread lift in Lahore
How it works?
- Promoitalia thread lift can provide a subtle lift too early jowling, drooping brows, and a sagging neck
- A thread lift can offer an effective option for those wanting a less invasive method for refreshing their appearance
- Main advantage is that thread lifts naturally dissolve over time
- The gradual absorption creates significant collagen remodeling to hold long after threads have dissolved
- People with thinners skin are generally not suitable for this procedure
- Muscle relaxants can be used to enhance the results of Promoitalia threads
- Any pain associated is usually only via local anesthetic injection and is followed by minimal discomfort thereafter
- The whole procedure is normally over within an hour, after which the patient can return home
- Minimal swelling is followed thereafter
Who is the ideal candidate for a thread lift?
Ideal candidates may be seeking to:
- -Lift and add volume to sagging cheeks
- -Elevate sagging brows
- -Elevate and refresh marionette lines and nasolabial grooves
- -Support and revitalize the neck area
- -Correct asymmetry of the brow and face
- -Revitalize and lift the jowl area
How much does thread lift cost?
- Prices depend upon the number of threads required to achieve the result
- Worldwide, Promoitalia thread lift can cost between $2500 to $4500
- In our clinic, it will cost between $1000 to $3000